I live, work, and play in what was just voted the best city in the U.S. to live in - PITTSBURGH! I love everything Pittsburgh related and hope to help strengthen my region by promoting sustainable, local living. In 2013, I graduated with my Master of Science in Sustainable Systems. I co-own a an eco-friendly laundry & cloth diaper service in West Homestead called Changin' Time Laundry Services.
While this is mainly a personal blog filled with my daily or weekly antics, you will also find topics like:
My 4 perfect ♥ pets
Lots of adventures from the best city in the world!
Please keep in mind that all opinions expressed here are my own. I do not write my own recipes, nor am I a dietician or chef.
- Jewel's Christmas album is seriously still one of my favorites. 4 hours ago
- Anddddd cracked. It still looks so good though!!! 4 hours ago
- Ditkaaaaaaa 🐻 4 hours ago
- The test batch I made in my cupcake tin turned out great!! #hopeful 4 hours ago
- Also, I just realized that none of our smoke detectors went off. That's not very comforting. 4 hours ago
- Making by 1st cheesecake and I didn't notice sweet potato leaked on oven floor. Please do not call 911. It's just me, failing at life. 4 hours ago