I live, work, and play in what was just voted the best city in the U.S. to live in - PITTSBURGH! I love everything Pittsburgh related and hope to help strengthen my region by promoting sustainable, local living. In 2013, I graduated with my Master of Science in Sustainable Systems. I co-own a an eco-friendly laundry & cloth diaper service in West Homestead called Changin' Time Laundry Services.
While this is mainly a personal blog filled with my daily or weekly antics, you will also find topics like:
My 4 perfect ♥ pets
Lots of adventures from the best city in the world!
Please keep in mind that all opinions expressed here are my own. I do not write my own recipes, nor am I a dietician or chef.
- PR city baby!!!!!! #braveamerican5K #running 2 minutes ago
- My hunny and a bunny! 🐰 instagram.com/p/lRC3fLioQg/ 11 hours ago
- DUN DUN DUNNNNNN #firsttimeforeverything instagram.com/p/lQRfufCocb/ 19 hours ago
- My eyes will not stay closed. Gahhhhhhh!!!! 1 day ago
- RT @Professor_Ryan: Pronounce "vegan" like "Megan" because those vegans get piiiisssssed at that. 1 day ago
- RT @ccaparoula: #casting #professional chefs/sous chefs in NYC tri-state. New, high-end culinary competion at its finest. ccaparoula.castin… 1 day ago