I live, work, and play in what was just voted the best city in the U.S. to live in - PITTSBURGH! I love everything Pittsburgh related and hope to help strengthen my region by promoting sustainable, local living. In 2013, I graduated with my Master of Science in Sustainable Systems. I co-own a an eco-friendly laundry & cloth diaper service in West Homestead called Changin' Time Laundry Services.
While this is mainly a personal blog filled with my daily or weekly antics, you will also find topics like:
My 4 perfect ♥ pets
Lots of adventures from the best city in the world!
Please keep in mind that all opinions expressed here are my own. I do not write my own recipes, nor am I a dietician or chef.
- Shopping online is too un-structured for me. My brain can't just be let lose like that. 2 minutes ago
- Nothing feels right about this temp and this time of morning. All of it is so wrong. 4 hours ago
- RT @Earth_Pics: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania http://t.co/tFrm1EZ9b4 14 hours ago
- But of course some lights in the middle are not working! 14 hours ago
- I'm obsessed with it 😍 http://t.co/hunrLDIF0g 14 hours ago
- Of all the trains ever made. 17 hours ago